· Official letter from the bank, along with relevant documents and conclusions.
· Proof of being a small and medium enterprise
· Additional materials as requested by the Fund.
· Receipt of service fee payment.
• Non-performing and overdue loans and guarantees,
• The loan is specifically intended to close the previous loan.
The previous loan must be utilized by the borrower for their own business. However, the transfer of less than 75% of the current guaranteed loan is exempt from this requirement.
• Lack of fixed address of permanent residence.
• Failure to utilize a previously received project loan for its intended purpose.
• Refusal to provide additional information requested by the fund.
• Submission of false documents.